Teaching Assistant Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced person who is sensitive to the needs of pupils and is able to motivate, work with and support a Key Stage 1 class each morning (8:45 - 12:00) for 5 days per week
We welcome visits to our school and these can be arranged out of hours by contacting the school office.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to our school’s ethos of care and support for ALL children.
• Enjoy making learning a positive experience
• Have experience of delivering Letter and Sounds Phonics and providing intervention in phonics
• Be highly organised and have excellent time management skills
• Be able to work under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCo but have the ability to use their own initiative to support individuals
• Have excellent inter personal skills that motivate and inspire children
• Be highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be prepared to develop relationships with challenging children and support an emotion coaching approach to challenges
• Have experience of leading interventions
• Be educated to GCSE Level or equivalent(GCSE A-C in English & Maths)
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children who want to learn
• A great team of caring, enthusiastic staff
• A welcoming, friendly and fun atmosphere
• Continuous CPD and training from an experienced staff base
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 13th July 2020
Interviews: Thursday 15th July 2020
Visits to the school are recommended and can be arranged via the school office. We look forward to meeting you.